Moji Knee Ice Wrap soothes knee pain with a combination of compression and cold therapy
Moji created a revolutionary two-piece design that consists of a compression wrap and cold cell. The cold cell remains soft and flexible when frozen, providing cold therapy around your knee to optimize recovery, prevent injuries and ease minor aches and pains.
Caution: Should not be applied for more than 20 minutes at a time. Should not be heated or placed in microwave. Do not apply on open wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin unless prescribed by a physician. Do not use a different gel / cold pack with the wrap.
Measure 3” above kneecap for size. Click here for details.
Features & Benefits of Moji Knee Ice Wrap:
- Each cold cell is soft and pliable right out of the freezer and remains cold for 20 minutes.
- Designed to move around your knee, giving you freedom to move naturally while you ice.
- Compression wrap features Polartec performance stretch fabric that provides adjustable compression.
- Compression wrap holds the cold cell in place to provide effective cold therapy as you move.
Other Important Information About Moji Knee Ice Wrap:
- Care: Wrap: Hand wash. Line dry. Cold cell: Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry completely before refreezing.