Michelin Men’s Oxford Occupational Shoes deliver superior slip resistance for steady steps when you’re on the job
Michelin is known for their tires, and now you can get that same great traction in a work oxford. The patented star pattern outsole is designed to keep you steady in wet or dry conditions. The leather upper laces up to fit and is coated with polyurethane to resist staining.
Features & Benefits of Michelin Men’s Oxford Occupational Shoes:
- Star pattern outsole offers slip-resistant traction and channels liquids, helping keep you steady on wet or dry surfaces.
- Polyurethane-coated leather upper resists staining.
- Light, flexible design helps prevent foot fatigue for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Michelin Men’s Oxford Occupational Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane-coated leather upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.