Merrell Women’s Whiteout 8 Waterproof Ankle Boots stand up to wet, chilly weather with warmth and waterproof protection
Keep your feet comfortably warm and dry when the temperature dips below zero! This rugged lace-up boot features a thermoplastic urethane waterproof half shell to keep out rain and snow. Lightweight Merrell Opti-Warm™ insulation adds warmth without the bulk, working with the faux fur lining and ActiveHeat™ insole with silver reflective film to help keep your feet feeling warm and cozy. You’ll feel confident on ice and snow, thanks to the traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Whiteout 8 Waterproof Ankle Boots:
- Lightweight Merrell Opti-Warm insulation offers added warmth to help keep feet at a comfortable temperature in conditions as cold as -40F / -40C.
- Waterproof upper provides an impermeable but breathable barrier against the moisture.
- OrthoLite®-lined anatomical ActiveHeat insole with silver film reflects body heat to help keep feet warm.
- Thermoplastic urethane waterproof half shell and bellows tongue work together to keep wet-weather elements out of the boot.
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for better cushioning and stability.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- QForm® Comfort EVA midsole provides cushioning and support to help align a woman’s stride.
- Warm synthetic fur lining with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment promotes a fresh foot environment.
- Siped outsole with 6mm lugs adds traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Whiteout 8 Waterproof Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / thermoplastic urethane upper, synthetic fur / Opti-Warm upper lining, OrthoLite sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.