Merrell Women’s Tetra Catch Waterproof Ankle Boots surround your feet with waterproof protection that's breathable too
You can go anywhere, even in rain, slush or snow, with classic style in this waterproof leather boot with Weather-Tight™ construction, Polartec® insulation and breathable mesh lining work together to keep your feet dry and warm. QForm® Comfort in the midsole provides the proper cushioning and support to align a woman's stride, while an Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. Inside zipper for easy on / off. Rubber traction outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Tetra Catch Waterproof Ankle Boots:
- Weather-Tight membrane creates a waterproof barrier.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Air Cushion centers the heel at impact for added stability and cushioning.
- Cement construction gives the boot durability and a lightweight feel.
- Polartec sockliner offers thermal insulation to help keep feet comfortably warm.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Tetra Catch Waterproof Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, mesh upper lining, Polartec sockliner, EVA insole, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.