Dreary weather? Keep the cold, wet elements away from your feet in Merrell Women’s Snowbound Mid Waterproof Boots
Take cold weather in stride with this waterproof lace-up boot. M-Select Dry, a synthetic coating on the leather upper, works with the thermoplastic polyurethane shell to help keep rain and snow out of the boot. The lining combines Opti-Warm™ insulation and quick-drying Merrell Conductor Fleece for a cozy, comfortable foot environment. Plus, Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps prevent odor. The cushioned EVA midsole and molded nylon arch shank help support and stabilize your steps, while the removable EVA insole adds an extra layer of comfort.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Snowbound Mid Waterproof Boots:
- M-Select Dry coating on the upper seals out water, while allowing moisture to escape the boot for a dry foot environment.
- M-Select Warm offers lightweight, low-bulk Opti-Warm insulation to help keep feet comfortably warm.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Molded EVA midsole adds extra stability and cushioning.
- Synthetic coated leather upper protection of the foot
- M-Select Grip outsole delivers durable traction for a confident stride.
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Snowbound Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: leather / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, Opti-Warm insulation / Merrell Conductor Fleece upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.