Bad weather? Merrell Women’s Sleet 6 Waterproof Boots easily move you through the rain, sleet, snow and slush
When cold and extreme weather sets in, the conditions are just right for this waterproof boot. The full-grain leather upper with an inside zipper is packed with foot-warming, antimicrobial insulation. Merrell QForm® technology provides the proper support, cushioning and corrective positioning women need for a more balanced and natural stride. The surface-gripping rubber outsole provides superior traction. Air cushioning in the heel offers stability and comfort.
Click here to view the surface gripping outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Sleet 6 Waterproof Boots:
- QForm EVA midsole helps align a woman’s stride.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Waterproof membrane creates a breathable barrier against water.
- Thermal insulation treated with antimicrobial Aegis® provides warmth and a healthy foot environment.
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel centers the foot on impact for better stability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Sleet 6 Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Opti-Warm synthetic insulation upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.