Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Walking Shoes — QForm technology delivers the support and cushioning you need on and off the trails
Here’s a versatile lace-up shoe that can take you around town and on the trails with ease. The molded EVA midsole is designed with QForm® technology, which is designed specifically to align a woman’s stride with the proper combination of cushioning and support. Shock-absorbing Merrell air cushion in the heel and a removable OrthoLite® insole work together to cushion your steps. The Vibram® traction rubber outsole lends sure-footed grip for a confident stride. The synthetic leather and mesh upper laces up to fit with the Omni-Fit™ lacing system.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Walking Shoes:
- Aegis® antimicrobial technology helps fight bacteria to prevent foot odor.
- QForm technology provides cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Synthetic leather / mesh upper with Omni-Fit lacing adjusts for a customized fit.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, OrthoLite foam insole, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Vibram TC5 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.