Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes deliver the support and cushioning you need on and off the trails with QForm technology
Here’s a versatile lace-up shoe that can take you around town and on the trails with ease. The molded EVA midsole is designed with QForm® technology, which is designed specifically to align a woman’s stride with the proper combination of cushioning and support. Shock-absorbing Merrell air cushion in the heel and a removable OrthoLite® insole work together to cushion your steps. The Vibram® traction rubber outsole lends sure-footed grip for a confident stride. Waterproof mesh lining inside the synthetic leather and mesh upper helps keep feet dry, while Aegis® antimicrobial treatment fights foot odor.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Waterproof mesh lining helps keep water out of the shoe while retaining breathability.
- QForm technology provides cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Synthetic leather / mesh upper with Omni-Fit lacing adjusts for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, waterproof mesh upper lining, OrthoLite insole, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Vibram TC-5 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.