Merrell Women's Savannah Sandals — take supported, stable steps in the comfort of Q-Form technology
This sandal compensates for a woman’s prominent Q Angle between the hips and knees with the naturally aligning Q-Form System. It strategically combines cushioning with support to help alleviate walking pain and stabilize feet. The microfiber wrapped footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial treatment for a healthy foot environment. Savannah is an adjustable hook-and-loop sandal with a leather upper, and a stretch elastic across the instep for added comfort.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women's Savannah Sandals:
- Q-Form triple density, compression molded EVA footframe gives proper support to align a woman’s stride, helping increase comfort and stability.
- Microfiber wrapped anatomical footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial material to help eliminate odors and keep feet healthy and comfortable.
- Molded nylon arch shank supports the arch, while the Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and centers heel on contact for stability.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability for all-day comfort.
- Leather upper feels soft against the skin and stretches to hug the foot.
- Spandex neoprene lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial material helps create a healthy foot environment.
- Rubber outsole offers steady footing on wet and dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women's Savannah Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex neoprene upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.