Let your feet move more naturally on the trails in Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Sport Lace-Up Shoes
Merrell lightens up the hiking shoe! This lace-up style is designed with a minimalist-inspired polyurethane midsole that has a 4mm drop. That means the heel rests just 4mm higher than the forefoot, placing your foot closer to the ground to promote a natural stride and enhance stability. The Merrell Stratafuse™ upper fuses thermoplastic urethane with breathable mesh for a lighter feel and a glove-like fit that molds to your foot. The Vibram® rubber outsole provides the sure-footed traction you need on the trails.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Sport Lace-Up Shoes:
- Minimalist-inspired polyurethane midsole with a 4mm drop (the heel rests 4mm higher than the forefoot) helps you feel more connected to the ground for better stability.
- Merrell Stratafuse upper fuses together thermoplastic urethane and mesh for lightweight comfort and a glove-like fit.
- Mesh lining and removable EVA insole with antimicrobial Aegis® treatment help promote a cool, fresh foot environment.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Reverse diamond-cut tread pattern in the Vibram rubber outsole provides improved traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Sport Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: Stratafuse (thermoplastic urethane / mesh) upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.