Feel more connected to the terrain on your next hike in Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Mid Sport Lace-Up Shoes
Let your feet move more naturally on the trails in this lightweight lace-up hiking shoe. The minimalist-inspired polyurethane midsole is designed with a 4mm drop. That means the heel rests just 4mm higher than the forefoot, placing your foot closer to the ground to promote a natural stride and enhance stability. The Merrell Stratafuse™ upper fuses thermoplastic urethane with breathable mesh for a lighter feel and a glove-like fit that molds to your foot. Plus, the higher ankle style and bellows tongue help keep unwanted materials out of the shoe. Get the traction you need with the Vibram® rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Mid Sport Lace-Up Shoes:
- Polyurethane midsole with a 4mm drop (the heel rests 4mm higher than the forefoot) helps you feel more connected to the ground for better stability.
- Merrell Stratafuse upper combines thermoplastic urethane and mesh for lightweight comfort and a glove-like fit.
- Mesh lining and removable EVA insole with antimicrobial Aegis® treatment help promote a cool, fresh foot environment.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Reverse diamond-cut tread pattern in the Vibram rubber outsole provides improved traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Proterra Vim Mid Sport Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: Stratafuse (thermoplastic urethane / mesh) upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.