Hit the great outdoors with lightweight comfort and a more natural stride in Merrell Women’s Proterra Mid GTX Lace-Up Shoes
Less is definitely more with this minimalist, waterproof hiking lace-up. The lightweight, Stratafuse™ upper provides a glove-like fit, and a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane helps keep feet dry. You’ll get better ground control, thanks to ConnectFit technology, which incorporates a polyurethane midsole with a 4mm heel drop. The Vibram® rubber outsole with the diamond-cut lug pattern also provides great traction on a variety of surfaces. A bellows tongue on the upper helps to keep out debris.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Proterra Mid GTX Lace-Up Shoes:
- Lightweight, durable Stratafuse fabric upper provides a glove-like fit and promotes natural foot movement.
- M-Select Fresh treatment naturally prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
- Breathable mesh upper lining helps keep your foot cool and dry.
- Removable, molded EVA insole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Molded thermoplastic polyurethane shank supports the arch for increased stability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Proterra Mid GTX Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: Stratafuse fabric upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.