Waterproof protection meets stride-aligning QForm technology in Merrell Women’s Penza Waterproof Boots
Cold and wet weather calls for this casual pull-on boot. Your feet will stay comfortably warm and dry, thanks to a waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper with a waterproof membrane plus PrimaLoft® insulation. The fleece thermo insulation lining, treated with antimicrobial Aegis®, wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment. Designed specifically for women, the QForm® midsole aligns your stride, while an Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. The rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction for a steady walk wherever you go.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Penza Waterproof Boots:
- QForm technology combines the proper cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Waterproof leather and membrane upper is impermeable but breathable.
- PrimaLoft insulation provides lightweight and durable warmth in cold conditions.
- Cement construction gives the boot durability and a lightweight feel.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Fleece thermo insulation lining helps keep feet dry and is treated with Aegis for antimicrobial protection.
- Merrell Air Cushion centers the heel upon impact for better stability and cushioning.
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Penza Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof full-grain leather upper, fleece thermo upper lining, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.