Merrell Women’s Mix Master Move Glide Lace-Up Shoes Merrell help your feet feel more connected to the ground with a minimalist, low-profile design
Positioned correctly, your feet naturally move the way they are supposed to. This super-lightweight lace-up shoe delivers support in a low-profile design that lets you experience a more efficient walking gait. You’ll feel less impact and stay better connected to the ground and to the natural movement of your body, thanks to a thinner, lighter Merrell Float EVA midsole. The removable EVA-cushioned insole adds extra comfort, while the Vibram® rubber traction outsole helps keep you steady on your feet. Synthetic / mesh upper.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Mix Master Move Glide Lace-Up Shoes:
- Stitched Strobel construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the toes) promotes a more natural stride.
- Merrell Float midsole is thinner and lighter than other Merrell EVA midsoles, allowing you to feel more connected to the terrain.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Breathable synthetic and air mesh upper with mesh lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet cool and dry.
- Bellows tongue helps keep unwanted materials out of the shoe.
- Lightweight Vibram rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Mix Master Move Glide Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, compression-molded EVA insole and midsole, molded nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.