Move with greater comfort in Merrell Women’s Mimosa Ginger Slingback Sandals with stride-aligning QForm technology
Women walk differently from men and the Q-angle between the hips and knees proves it. That’s why this slingback sandal from Merrell provides cushioning and better support for women’s feet with QForm® technology in the molded EVA midsole. A soft-to-the-touch, microfiber-wrapped footbed and shock-absorbing Merrell air cushion in the heel provide comfort and supportive cushioning. Breathable mesh lines the suede upper, and an elastic instep strap stretches for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Mimosa Ginger Slingback Sandals:
- Cement construction gives the sandal durability and a lightweight feel.
- QForm provides the proper support to help align a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Breathable mesh lining with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment wicks away moisture, helping keep feet dry.
- Molded EVA midsole adds extra cushioning.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Mimosa Ginger Slingback Sandals:
- Material Content: suede upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.