Merrell Women’s Mimosa Cheer Slip-On Shoes — designed for the way a woman moves with Merrell QForm technology!
Women walk differently from men and the Q-Angle between the hips and knees proves it. The area between the quadriceps and patellar tendon is greater for women than men, placing more pressure on the hips, knees and back. That’s why Merrell provides cushioning and better support for women’s feet with its QForm® technology that helps align your stride. A soft-to-the-touch leather sockliner, shock-absorbing air cushioning in the heel and stretch panels over the instep round out the comfort in this nubuck leather and mesh slip-on.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Mimosa Cheer Slip-On Shoes:
- M-Select Move footframe offers a combination of flexibility, contoured support and cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch and helps prevent the foot from overpronating (rolling inward too much).
- QForm technology provides the proper cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Merrell air cushion helps center the heel and absorbs shock where you feel it most.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction and lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Mimosa Cheer Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, leather sockliner, foam footbed, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.