Keep a low profile and have a nice, natural walk in Merrell Women’s Jungle Glove Slip-On Shoes
The 0mm heel-to-ball drop design of this breathable, nubuck leather slip-on helps promote a natural walking motion, as if you’re barefoot. The leather-covered foam footbed adds just enough cushioning underfoot, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides lasting traction. A padded heel collar and twin stretch elastic inserts help create a great fit, and a back pull-tab allows for on / off ease.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Jungle Glove Slip-On Shoes:
- Cement construction creates a durable shoe with a lightweight feel.
- Twin elastic inserts stretch for a customized fit.
- Soft leather sockliner with antimicrobial Aegis® treatment helps prevent foot odor.
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) encourages a more natural stride.
- Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in wet and dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Jungle Glove Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather sockliner, foam footbed, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.