Merrell Women’s Jacardia Strappy Sandals help align a woman’s stride with Merrell QForm for better walking comfort
Only from Merrell—QForm® technology in this sandal aligns a woman’s stride and makes the way you move more natural and more comfortable. Plus, this warm-weather style provides arch support with a molded nylon shank, along with a Merrell air cushion in the heel for extra supportive cushioning. The microfiber-wrapped footbed feels soft to the touch. Slim nubuck leather and nylon webbing straps give feminine flair to a traditionally more rugged outdoor sandal.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Jacardia Strappy Sandals:
- Cement construction gives the shoe durability and a lightweight feel.
- QForm technology provides a combination of cushioning and support to help align and stabilize a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank offers arch support.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining and soft microfiber sockliner wick away moisture to help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Jacardia Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / nylon webbing upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.