Merrell Women’s Iolite Boots — a flexible feel combined with warmth and QForm technology
Keep your feet dry and warm without added weight in this casual leather boot with Polartec® 200 thermal insulation and a breathable waterproof membrane. The boot is easy to slip on and off, thanks to the inside zipper, and Stroebel construction gives it ultimate flexibility. The EVA midsole with QForm® technology offers proper cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride, while the Merrell Air Cushion adds extra shock absorption in the heel.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Iolite Boots:
- EVA midsole with QForm technology helps align a woman’s stride.
- Stroebel construction allows the shoe to flex with your foot.
- Molded nylon arch shank enhances stability and arch support.
- Merrell Air Cushion centers the heel on impact for better stability and cushioning.
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® helps eliminate odor and wicks away moisture.
- Polartec 200 thermal insulation incorporates air pockets to retain body heat while providing breathability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Iolite Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, mesh upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.