Merrell Women’s Hibiscus Strappy Sandals — a moving experience made just for her with stride-aligning QForm technology
Walk more naturally and more comfortably with QForm® technology—only from Merrell. A combination of cushioning and support helps align a woman’s stride. Plus, this warm-weather style provides arch support with a molded nylon shank, along with a Merrell air cushion in the heel for extra supportive cushioning. The microfiber-wrapped footbed feels soft to the touch. The nubuck leather / nylon webbing upper features a hook-and-loop instep strap for an adjustable fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Hibiscus Strappy Sandals:
- Cement construction gives the shoe durability and a lightweight feel.
- QForm technology provides a combination of cushioning and support to help align and stabilize a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank offers arch support.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining and soft microfiber sockliner wick away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Hibiscus Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / nylon webbing upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.