Merrell Women's Heather Slide Sandals — support your steps with the stability and comfort of Q-Form technology
This slide sandal compensates for a woman’s prominent Q Angle between the hips and knees with the naturally aligning Q-Form® System. It strategically combines cushioning with support to help alleviate walking pain and stabilize feet. The microfiber wrapped footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial treatment for a healthy foot environment. Stretch neoprene and nubuck leather upper feels soft against your skin. Slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women's Heather Slide Sandals:
- Q-Form triple density, compression molded EVA footframe gives proper support to align a woman’s stride, helping increase comfort and stability.
- Microfiber wrapped anatomical footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial material to help eliminate odors and keep feet healthy and comfortable.
- Molded nylon arch shank supports the arch, while the Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and centers heel on contact for stability.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability for all-day comfort.
- Nubuck and neoprene upper feels soft against the skin and stretches to hug the foot.
- Spandex neoprene lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial material helps create a healthy foot environment.
- Rubber outsole offers steady footing on wet and dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women's Heather Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather and neoprene upper, spandex neoprene upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.