Merrell Women’s Frost Glove Mid-Calf Boots — sporty booties with an attitude and barefoot-inspired comfort
This minimalist pull-on boot refuses to let water in or heat out. The ultra-light waterproof upper has fleece lining and PrimaLoft insulation to help keep feet warm. 3mm of heat-reflective film in the footbed provides added warmth underfoot. Plus, the boot is designed to let your feet follow their natural instincts. A 0mm drop positions the forefoot and heel at the same height as if you’re barefoot, encouraging you to land at midfoot instead of on the heel. The result is a more efficient and natural stride.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Frost Glove Mid-Calf Boots:
- Strobel stitched construction creates a flexible boot.
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) offers a barefoot-like feeling.
- 4mm compression molded midsole cushions while allowing your foot to feel the terrain.
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier against water to help keep feet dry.
- Vibram® rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Frost Glove Mid-Calf Boots:
- Shaft Height: 6".
- Material Content: fabric upper, Merrell Conductor Fleece / PrimaLoft upper lining, Merrell Conductor fleece sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.