Walk and roll in the bike-friendly CycleTread technology of Merrell Women’s Evera Rush Shoe-Boots
Be on the move in this stylish, bike-friendly shoe-boot featuring the Merrell CycleTread™ technology. It allows you to pedal more easily with midfoot stability and a flexible forefoot. Plus, the M-Select Grip rubber outsole gives you great traction as you walk in various conditions. Reflective details on the full-grain leather upper help keep you visible on the road, while microfiber and mesh lining provide breathability. The M-Select Fresh treatment also helps keep the foot environment fresher by naturally eliminating odor-causing bacteria.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Evera Rush Shoe-Boots:
- CycleTread technology offers midfoot stability and a flexible forefoot, making this shoe a great choice to wear while cycling or walking.
- M-Select Fresh treatment naturally prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- M-Select Grip outsole delivers durable traction for a confident stride.
- Breathable microfiber / mesh upper lining keeps your foot cool and dry.
- Polyurethane midsole provides extra cushioning and stability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Evera Rush Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, microfiber / mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, polyurethane footbed and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.