Cycle and stroll with style and stability underfoot in Merrell Women’s Evera MJ Mary Jane Shoes
Designed to be bike-friendly, this peep-toe Mary Jane pump also helps keep feet comfortable as you walk. CycleTread™, a molded Y-shaped nylon arch shank, offers the stability you need for pedal power, yet remains flexible in the forefoot for walking ease. The full-grain leather upper boasts a modern look with decorative cut-outs, while an adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap, stretch elastic insert at the forefoot and soft heel padding combine for a comfortable fit. Aegis® antimicrobial treatment on the leather lining promotes a healthy, odor-free foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Evera MJ Mary Jane Shoes:
- Cement construction gives the shoe durability and a lightweight feel.
- CycleTread technology offers midfoot stability and a flexible forefoot, making this shoe a great choice to wear while cycling, hiking or walking.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioned comfort and stability.
- Breathable leather lining treated with odor-fighting Aegis antimicrobial solution helps keep feet cool, dry and fresh.
- Reflective detailing enhances visibility for safety during low-light hours.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Evera MJ Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / spandex upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.