Merrell Women’s Encore Tangle Slide Shoes — made with QForm for the way a woman moves
Women walk differently from men and the Q-Angle between hips and knees proves it. The area between the quadriceps and patellar tendon is greater for women than men, placing more pressure on the hips, knees and back. That’s why Merrell built this casual slide with cushioning and better support for women’s feet with its QForm® technology. You also get the Merrell Air Cushion in the heel for shock absorption, a removable EVA insole for extra cushioning and the M-Select Grip rubber outsole for traction. Criss-cross synthetic straps give flair to the brushed canvas upper.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Tangle Slide Shoes:
- QForm technology helps realign a woman’s foot with proper support.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch for added stability.
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel centers the heel upon impact and absorbs shock.
- Molded EVA midsole helps stabilize and cushion your steps.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
- M-Select Fresh helps naturally prevent odor for a fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Tangle Slide Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas / synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.