Merrell Women’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes align your stride and cushion your steps for lasting comfort
This slip-on is just what you need when you’re on your feet all day at work. Q-Form® technology combines properly sequenced cushioning with a supportive, naturally aligning midsole that is 100% tailored to the way women move. Upon initial heel strike, the Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel of the midsole centers the heel for stability and absorbs shock. The nylon injection molded arch shank supports the midfoot and arch, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole helps you stay steady on your feet. Double elastic inserts allow you to slip into the full-grain waterproof leather upper with ease, and a rolled collar at the heel enhances the fit.
Click here to view the slip-resistant outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes:
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for stability.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides arch support, plus excellent cushioning and stability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Dri-Lex® Shubuck lining is treated with antimicrobial Aegis to create a healthy foot environment.
- SATRA tested for slip resistance, the rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Anatomical 4.5mm thick Ortholite sockliner adds extra comfort and maintains up to 90% of its cushioning after one year of everyday wear.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex Shubuck upper lining, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane insole, compression molded EVA midsole with air in heel, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.