Merrell Women’s Encore Lattice Clogs are designed especially for the way a woman walks with QForm technology
Women walk differently from men, and the Q-angle between hips and knees proves it. That’s why this synthetic and mesh clog from Merrell provides cushioning and better support specifically for women’s feet with its QForm® technology. A soft-to-the-touch, microfiber-lined, removable EVA insole, along with Merrell air cushion in the heel, provides extra comfort and supportive cushioning. The traction rubber outsole resists slips for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Lattice Clogs:
- Strobel construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- QForm technology provides a combination of cushioning and support to help align and stabilize a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank offers arch support.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Removable EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment resists odor for a fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Lattice Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, compression-molded EVA insole and midsole, molded nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.