Merrell Women’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs offer superior shock absorption plus support designed to align a woman’s stride
From top to bottom, this waterproof leather clog is designed to keep you comfortable when you’re on your feet all day at work. It starts with Q-Form® technology, combining properly sequenced cushioning with a supportive, naturally aligning midsole that is 100% tailored to the way women move. Upon initial heel strike, the Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel of the midsole centers the heel for stability and absorbs shock, while the nylon injection molded arch shank supports the midfoot and arch. You’ll stay steady on your feet, thanks to the Encore rubber outsole that channels away water and offers slip-resistant traction.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs:
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for stability.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides arch support, plus excellent cushioning and stability.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Dri-Lex® Shubuck lining is treated with antimicrobial Aegis to create a healthy foot environment.
- SATRA tested for slip resistance, the rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Anatomical 4.5mm thick Ortholite sockliner adds extra comfort and maintains up to 90% of its cushioning after one year of everyday wear.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex Shubuck upper lining, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane insole, compression molded EVA midsole with air in heel, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.