Insulated, waterproof Merrell Women’s Encore Apex Boots stand up to the elements in style
Soft, lightweight insulation in this cold weather boot keeps feet toasty warm, while the breathable suede and nubuck leather upper with soft fleece trim keeps water out. Engineered with QForm® technology to provide proper support and the cushioning needed for better balance and a more natural stride. The removable OrthoLite® anatomical footbed covered with wool fleece adds even more comfortable warmth.
Click here to view the outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Apex Boots:
- QForm system gives proper support to align a woman’s stride, helping increase comfort and stability.
- Open-cell Ortholite footbed retains its cushioning and lets air pass through so moisture can evaporate.
- Suede and nubuck leather upper with waterproof soft shell material creates an impermeable but breathable barrier to help keep feet dry.
- Upper lining is treated with anti-fungal Aegis™, helping keep the boot odor-free.
- Air Cushion in heel centers the foot on impact for better stability and comfort.
- Molded nylon shank offers excellent arch support for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Apex Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2".
- Shaft Height: 10".
- Material Content: suede and nubuck leather upper with waterproof soft shell, Opti-Warm™ synthetic insulation upper lining, wool fleece sockliner, polyurethane Ortholite insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.