Get out and explore with waterproof protection plus QForm comfort in Merrell Women’s Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Trail / Hiking Lace-Up Boots
Stay dry when you hit the trails in this rugged lace-up boot. The upper is made with waterproof full-grain leather and nubuck leather and a waterproof membrane for protection from outside elements. Plus, Aegis® antimicrobial treatment fights odor to help keep feet fresh. QForm® technology provides cushioning and support designed specifically to align a woman’s foot for a more balanced, natural stride, and a molded nylon shank adds extra arch support. Combination construction gives the boot stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot. Take more confident steps, even on wet surfaces, with the Vibram® traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Trail / Hiking Lace-Up Boots:
- QForm technology provides a combination of cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Removable, anatomical Ortholite® insole provides cushioned comfort and allows moisture to evaporate, helping prevent blisters and odor.
- Waterproof lining helps keep feet dry.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with Merrell air cushion in heel adds comfort and stability.
- Molded nylon shank offers arch support for better stability.
- Vibram outsole delivers sure-footed traction in wet and dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Trail / Hiking Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof full-grain leather / nubuck leather upper, waterproof membrane upper lining, polyurethane / Ortholite sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, molded nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.