Merrell Women’s Calia Waterproof Oxford Lace-Up Shoes pack the proper support and cushioning to align a woman’s stride
Whether you want to hit the trails for a light hike or go for a casual stroll in the park, this multi-sport lace-up has you covered! The compression-molded EVA midsole is made with QForm® technology that cushions and supports your foot to improve stride alignment. A molded nylon shank adds extra arch support and stability. Strobel construction helps keep the shoe flexible, while a nubuck, suede and mesh upper works with a waterproof membrane, treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution, to keep feet dry and fresh. Stay steady on the trails with the rubber outsole that offers dependable traction. Removable EVA insole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Calia Waterproof Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Strobel construction creates a flexible shoe.
- QForm Comfort technology provides cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Molded nylon shank delivers arch support.
- Breathable mesh in the upper and lining is treated with Aegis for a fresh, healthy foot environment.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution helps keep water out of the shoe.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Calia Waterproof Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / suede / mesh upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, molded nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Nubuck and Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Mesh: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.