Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc Lace-Up Shoes deliver barefoot-like comfort without sacrificing cushioning and stability
Let your feet follow their natural instinct in this athletic lace-up running shoe. 0mm drop means your heel is positioned at the same height as your toes for more natural running or walking gait, helping strengthen your body's core from the feet up. The 8mm EVA midsole cushions your steps, ideal for those who want to try a barefoot-inspired shoe but don’t want to give up cushioning. The Vibram® rubber outsole provides traction while allowing the foot to flex naturally. Topped with a water-repellent, breathable synthetic leather/ mesh upper with internal midfoot support construction, as well as reflective details for increased visibility in low light.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc Lace-Up Shoes:
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) offers a barefoot-like feeling.
- 8mm EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability, making this a great shoe for those wanting ease into barefoot-inspired shoes.
- Aegis®-treated spandex neoprene lining give you a comfortable fit and antimicrobial protection.
- Strobel construction creates an amazingly flexible shoe.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers traction and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh / leather upper, mesh upper lining, spandex neoprene sockliner, EVA midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.