Feel like you’re barefoot in Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 3 Walking Shoes with a low profile design
Love the feel of the land underfoot? Then, this lace-up walking shoe is a great choice. The EVA midsole with a 0mm heel drop provides a barefoot feel by letting your foot land flat. You’ll also enjoy the heel-to-toe cushioning from the removable EVA insole. The mesh and synthetic upper features a mesh lining that helps provide a dry foot environment. Plus, the M-Select FRESH technology helps prevent odor-causing bacteria. Enjoy walks on most terrain with the Vibram® rubber outsole that offers great traction.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 3 Walking Shoes:
- Mesh and synthetic upper features a mesh lining for a cool, dry foot environment.
- 0mm drop puts heel and forefoot on the same level for a natural barefoot motion.
- M-Select FRESH treatment helps prevent odor naturally for a fresh foot environment.
Lugged Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole with 8mm of cushioning offers excellent shock absorption and support.
- Removable EVA insole adds an extra layer of soft cushioning.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 3 Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: mesh / thermoplastic urethane upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, EVA midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.