Connect to the terrain for a more natural stride in barefoot-inspired Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 2 Lace-Up Shoes
The Merrell M-Connect Series helps your feet feel more connected to the ground with this super-lightweight, low-profile lace-up. With a 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot), your feet naturally move the way they are supposed to, letting you experience a more efficient walking gait. You’ll feel less impact and stay better connected to the ground and to the natural movement of your body. An antimicrobial Aegis®-treated EVA footbed and 8mm M Bound™ EVA midsole add cushioning to soften your steps. The breathable mesh upper laces up and offers a glove-like fit. Vibram® outsole for sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- M-Connect design puts you closer to the ground so you feel more connected with the terrain.
- Cement construction gives the shoe lightweight durability.
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) offers a barefoot-like feeling.
- 8mm molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Mesh lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatment wicks moisture away from the foot and fights odor and fungus for a healthy, fresh foot environment.
- Bellows tongue keeps unwanted materials out of the shoe.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers traction with an ultra-light feel.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, Aegis-treated mesh sockliner, compression-molded EVA footbed and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.