Feet stay comfortably cool with climate control in Merrell Women’s Avian Light Ventilator Lace-Up Shoes
This waterproof nubuck lace-up, made with flexible Strobel construction, lives up to its name with a lightweight feel and breathable mesh panels for climate control. Plus, it’s designed to align a woman’s stride with QForm® technology in the compression-molded EVA footbed. The anatomical OrthoLite® foam insole provides cushioned comfort, while an Air Cushion in the heel adds stability and shock absorption. A bellows tongue helps keep out debris, and the Vibram® rubber outsole keeps you steady with great traction, making this shoe a great choice for walking on or off the trails. Mesh lining treated with Aegis resists odor.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Avian Light Ventilator Lace-Up Shoes:
- QForm technology naturally aligns a woman’s stride with a combination of cushioning and support.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Waterproof nubuck upper keeps moisture out of the shoe, maintaining a dry foot environment.
- Air Cushion in the heel centers the foot for added stability and shock absorption.
- Ortholite and polyurethane footbed adds extra cushioned comfort underfoot.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Avian Light Ventilator Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof nubuck leather upper, mesh upper lining, Ortholite / polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane insole, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.