Merrell Women’s Avian Light Sport Trail Hiking Shoes align your stride on or off the trails!
Wear this ultra-lightweight lace-up wherever your outdoor adventures take you! A Vibram® rubber outsole helps keep you steadier on your feet with great traction, making this shoe a great choice for walking on or off the trails. Plus, the compression-molded EVA midsole is designed with QForm® technology to align a woman’s stride. The waterproof nubuck upper keeps moisture away from your foot, while antimicrobial Aegis®-treated mesh lining provides breathability. Added comfort comes from a cushiony combination of polyurethane and OrthoLite® foam in the footbed and the shock-absorbing, stabilizing Merrell air cushion in the heel.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Avian Light Sport Trail Hiking Shoes:
- Strobel construction creates an amazingly flexible shoe.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper keeps moisture out of the shoe for a dry foot environment.
- QForm midsole delivers the proper cushioning and stability to align a woman’s stride.
- Anatomically shaped, polyurethane / Ortholite footbed cushions and supports your stride.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and centers the heel for better stability.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Bellow tongue helps keep the shoe watertight.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Avian Light Sport Trail Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof nubuck leather upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane / Ortholite insole, EVA midsole, molded nylon shank, Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.