Whether you’re running on the street or hiking the trails, let your feet move naturally in Merrell Women’s Ascend Glove Trail Walking Lace-Up Shoes
Barefoot-inspired design from Merrell hits the trails! This zero drop lace-up shoe positions the heel at the same height as the forefoot, encouraging the foot to move naturally as you walk or run. The breathable MotionMesh upper easily flexes with your foot for better range of motion. The TrailProtect shank runs from the heel to the forefoot, adding a layer of stability protection to help keep you confident and comfortable on more rugged trails, while the Vibram® rubber outsole provides traction for a steadier stride. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Ascend Glove Trail Walking Lace-Up Shoes:
- TrailProtect thermoplastic polyurethane shank from heel to forefoot helps protect your foot from rough terrain and offers stability.
- EVA midsole has a 0mm drop to position the heel at the same height as the forefoot for a barefoot-like feel, while providing 6mm of cushioning.
- MotionMesh upper is engineered for optimal breathability and range of motion for flexibility.
- M-Select Fresh treatment naturally prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Ascend Glove Trail Walking Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash. Dry on gentle cycle.