Merrell Women’s Arctic Fox 6 Waterproof Lace-Up Boots lets you venture out into cold, wet weather with waterproof protection and warmth
Your feet will be protected from the elements in this rugged lace-up boot. The upper is made with a combination of waterproof nubuck, polyurethane coating and neoprene that ensures your feet will stay comfortably dry, while PrimaLoft® Eco DualZone™ insulation adds cozy warmth. Plus, Aegis® antimicrobial treatment resists odor for a fresh foot environment. The bellows tongue keeps debris out and offers added foot protection. Designed specifically for women, QForm® technology in the midsole helps align stride. Air Cushion in the heel centers your foot for better stability.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Arctic Fox 6 Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- QForm technology combines the proper cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.
- Nylon shank provides great stability and Air Cushion in heel centers the foot.
- Waterproof leather / polyurethane / neoprene upper is impermeable to moisture yet still breathable.
- PrimaLoft Eco DualZone helps keep feet warm where needed most with extra insulation at the forefoot.
- Fleece thermo insulation lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatment wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Durable, waterproof nubuck upper coated with polyurethane helps keep your feet dry and warm.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Arctic Fox 6 Waterproof Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof nubuck leather / polyurethane / neoprene upper, fleece thermo insulation upper lining, Merrell Active Heat sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram Snowplow rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.