Help keep feet dry with M-Select Dry technology in Merrell Women’s Allout Blaze Mid WP Trail / Hiking Ankle Boots
Wet weather won’t stop your outdoor activities in this hiking ankle boot. The waterproof leather upper with M-Select Dry lining helps keep water out for a dry foot environment. Plus, the Merrell Stratafuse™ technology fuses the shoe’s materials as one to provide a lightweight, glove-like fit. Feel the responsive cushioning of the UniFly™ EVA midsole, along with the 14mm heel cushioning that offers great shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue. A removable EVA insole gives additional cushioning. The Vibram® rubber, lugged outsole helps provide support and traction on various terrains.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Allout Blaze Mid WP Trail / Hiking Ankle Boots:
- Waterproof leather upper with M-Select Dry waterproof lining helps keeps out water, while allowing moisture to escape the shoe for a dry foot environment.
- Merrell Stratafuse technology fuses leather, thermoplastic urethane and mesh together for a lightweight upper with glove-like fit.
- M-Select FRESH treatment helps prevent odor naturally for a fresh foot environment.
- UniFly EVA midsole offers excellent shock absorption and helps stabilize the foot.
- Lugged Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
- Removable EVA insole adds an extra layer of soft cushioning.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Allout Blaze Mid WP Trail / Hiking Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: leather / thermoplastic urethane / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, UniFly midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.