Blaze those trails with stability and comfort in Merrell Siren Waterproof Mid Ankle Boots
Forging creeks and rugged terrain are no problem in this waterproof nubuck leather and suede boot, featuring a QForm® comfort midsole for a better stride. Air cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. M-Select FRESH treatment wicks away moisture to keep feet fresh. The M-Select GRIP rubber outsole offers durable traction on most terrains. Colorful lace contrast pops for style.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Siren Waterproof Mid Ankle Boots:
- QForm Comfort midsole provides all-day cushioning for a comfortable stride.
- Air cushioning in heel promotes stability when you walk.
- Nylon shank offers all-day arch support and stability.
- M-Select FRESH treatment naturally prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- M-Select GRIP 6mm lugged rubber outsole delivers durable traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Merrell Siren Waterproof Mid Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: nubuck leather / suede upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole, and midsole, nylon shank, M-Select GRIP rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.