Merrell Men’s Quick Running Low Cut Socks — protection from impact plus superior moisture control!
These low cut, lightweight socks are designed to stay in place as you run, mile after mile! Anatomical merino wool cushioning provides the ultimate heel fit and forefoot comfort during high impact activities like running. Enhanced Wool Endurance E.W.E. technology integrates the highest quality natural wool fibers with high performance synthetic fibers. This hybrid yarn wicks and absorbs moisture at the same time, helping keep feet warm and dry.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Quick Running Low Cut Socks:
- Natural wool and synthetic yarn with E.W.E. technology wicks and absorbs moisture for warm, dry and lasting comfort.
- Merino wool is known for its unparalleled softness and comfort while providing thermal and moisture control.
- Spandex elastic fiber allows socks to stretch yet retain their shape, improving the fit.
- Coolmax, a specially engineered polyester fiber, enhances breathability, moving moisture away from the skin.
- 360 degree mesh panels provide maximum ventilation.
- Reinforced heel, toe and underfoot give socks ultimate durability.
- Double-density, wrap-around cushioning helps prevent hot spots.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Quick Running Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 55% Tactel, 23% Duraline / polypropylene, 20% merino wool, 2% spandex / elastane.
- Care: Machine wash and dry.