Step out and enjoy the benefits of Merrell technology in Merrell Proterra Lace-Up Hiking Shoes
Less is definitely more when you’re hitting the trail in this lightweight hiking shoe! The durable Stratafuse™ leather upper treats your feet to a glove-like fit and promotes natural foot movement. Plus, a polyurethane midsole with a 4mm heel drop increases ground contact for improved stability. Your feet will stay cool and fresh thanks to the mesh lining which is treated with antimicrobial Aegis® for odor resistance. Underfoot, the rubber outsole with inverted lugs delivers traction to help keep you confident on your feet on wet or dry terrains.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Proterra Lace-Up Hiking Shoes:
- Lightweight, durable Stratafuse leather upper provides a glove-like fit and promotes natural foot movement.
- Polyurethane midsole with a 4mm heel drop increases ground contact for improved stability.
- Removable, molded EVA insole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Molded thermoplastic polyurethane shank supports the arch for increased stability.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial Aegis treatment wicks away moisture for a fresh foot environment.
- Rubber outsole with inverted lugs offers traction on most terrains.
Other Important Information About Merrell Proterra Lace-Up Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: Stratafuse leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.