Merrell Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Boots won’t dampen the fun of your next outdoor adventure
Roughing it just got easier with this waterproof hiking boot. Featuring a Vibram® traction rubber outsole and M-Select Dry™ leather upper, this boot is ready for camping, cabins or any other adventure you can imagine. Featuring M-Select FRESH™ to help fight odor-causing bacteria and an EVA Remember Me Foam™ insole, your feet will appreciate the extra underfoot comfort.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Boots:
- M-Select FRESH treatment naturally prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Molded nylon shank with Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M-Select Dry upper seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you’re on the move.
- A removable EVA Remember Me Foam insole keeps feet dry and offers customized cushioning.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers a durable tread pattern for sturdier steps.
Other Important Information About Merrell Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.