Align your stride wherever you go with QForm technology in Merrell Women's Moab Mid Ventilator Trail Hiking Boots
This hiking boot is designed specifically for women, keeping your feet aligned from the sidewalks to the trails. QForm® technology combines the proper cushioning and support to promote a more balanced stride. Plus, the boot is highly breathable, thanks to the leather and mesh upper and moisture-wicking mesh lining. Sure-footed traction comes from the Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole, while the Merrell Air Cushion in the heel delivers shock absorption right where you need it.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Moab Mid Ventilator Trail Hiking Boots:
- QForm technology helps realign a woman’s stride with proper support and cushioning.
- Molded nylon shank offers arch support.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps prevent odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Molded EVA molded midsole adds extra cushioning and support.
- Breathable leather and mesh upper with moisture-wicking mesh lining help keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Moab Mid Ventilator Trail Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.