Merrell Men’s World Rambler Lace-Up Shoes — crafted with Opanka construction for slipper-like comfort and flexibility
Lace up a casual shoe that feels like a slipper! It’s all thanks to Opanka construction. The full-grain leather upper is stitched to the World 2 rubber outsole for easy comfort and a flexible feel. The stabilizing Air Cushion in the heel and the molded arch shank support your stride.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s World Rambler Lace-Up Shoes:
- Opanka stitched construction offers slipper-like comfort and flexibility.
- Molded nylon shank enhances stability with great arch support.
- Merrell Air Cushion centers the heel upon impact for better stability and cushioning.
- Full-grain leather upper gives the shoe stability and a comfortable fit.
- Pigskin lining, treated with Aegis, fights fungus and prevents odor.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s World Rambler Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, pigskin upper lining treated with Aegis, anatomical Cita-XY sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, molded nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.