Merrell Men’s WaterPro Maipo Water Shoes are water-friendly—and vegan-friendly, too!
Plunge into your favorite water activity knowing you’ve got plenty of cushioning and traction underfoot! This water-friendly casual features a compression-molded, EVA midsole with Merrell air cushion technology in the heel that absorbs shock as it stabilizes the foot, while the nylon shank provides arch support. You’ll stay confident on your feet thanks to the injected-molded, thermoplastic polyurethane rear-foot stabilizer, along with the non-marking, razor-siped Vibram® rubber outsole which provides superior traction. The vegan-friendly, faux leather and mesh upper is ventilated and allows water to drain, while the rubber toe protects. The removable, EVA insole has an anti-friction lining with an antimicrobial treatment for an odor-free environment.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s WaterPro Maipo Water Shoes:
- Compression-molded, EVA midsole with Merrell air cushion technology in the heel absorbs shock stabilizes the foot.
- Removable, EVA insole with anti-friction lining and antimicrobial treatment for an odor-free environment.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction and lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s WaterPro Maipo Water Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, mesh / spandex upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.