Merrell Men’s Shiver Moc Multi-Sport Slip-Ons are ready for weekend adventures with great shock absorption and sure-footed traction
Whether you’re enjoying a hike through the woods or working in the yard, fight the chill at ground level in this multi-sport slip-on! Polartec® lines the full-grain leather upper, so your foot stays comfortably warm. Double elastic inserts and heel loop provide easy on and off. The grippy Vibram® outsole provides great traction in slippery, wet conditions.
Click here to view the Vibram® Thermo Multi-Sport outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men's Shiver Moc Multi-Sport Slip-Ons:
- Merrell Air Cushion® midsole offers cushioning, absorbing up to four times the body’s weight for all-day comfort and support on all kinds of terrain.
- Slip-last construction is a process in which the upper is stitched to a light or fabric insole and slipped in the last or form, then the upper is closed with final stitching to create a flexible feeling.
- Opanka construction sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility, ease of movement and natural cushioning.
- Vibram outsole provides sure-footed traction on both wet and dry surfaces, plus no lugs placed under the arch, so your foot moves more naturally for extra comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper is so soft and breathable that no break-in time is required.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men's Shiver Moc Multi-Sport Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Polartec upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole, nylon shank.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.