Merrell Men’s Road Glove 2 Running Shoes help you feel more connected to the ground with a barefoot-inspired design
Merrell freshens up the Road Glove with this minimalist running shoe. The barefoot-inspired design has a 0mm drop that positions the heel at the same height as the forefoot, encouraging to foot to move as nature intended. Plus, you’ll feel more connected to the terrain. 4mm of compression-molded EVA in the midsole adds just enough cushioning to soften your steps as you walk or run. A mesh / synthetic upper and Vibram® TC1 traction rubber outsole complete this road-ready style.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Road Glove 2 Running Shoes:
- 0mm drop (the heel is positioned at the same height as the forefoot) offers barefoot-like comfort and promotes a more natural stride.
- Antimicrobial Aegis®-treated mesh lining provides breathability, helping to maintain a dry, fresh foot environment.
- 4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your stride.
- External thermoplastic urethane heel sling adds support to the mesh / synthetic upper.
- Vibram TC1 rubber outsole delivers sure-footed grip in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Road Glove 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, mesh upper lining, compression-molded EVA midsole, Vibram TC1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.