Merrell Men’s Proterra Sport Hiking Shoes let you explore the outdoors more naturally with a lower profile design
Merrell streamlines the hiking shoe in this minimalist-inspired lace-up. The polyurethane midsole has a 4mm drop, positioning the heel just 4mm higher than the forefoot. As a result, you’ll walk with more stability and a more natural stride. The lightweight Merrell Stratafuse™ thermoplastic urethane and mesh upper “hugs” the foot with a glove-like fit. The rubber outsole is designed with a reversed, diamond cut pattern that increases surface contact with the ground, providing better traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Proterra Sport Hiking Shoes:
- 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the forefoot) promotes a more natural stride and increased stability.
- Merrell Stratafuse upper with mesh lining fuses thermoplastic urethane and mesh together for a lightweight feel and glove-like fit.
- Removable EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Reversed, diamond cut pattern on the rubber outsole provides more surface contact for improved traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Proterra Sport Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: Stratafuse (thermoplastic urethane / mesh) upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.