Explore the great outdoors with a more natural stride in Merrell Men’s Proterra Mid Sport Hiking Shoes
The hiking shoe gets streamlined in this minimalist-inspired, yet rugged lace-up. The 4mm drop polyurethane midsole positions the heel just 4mm higher than the forefoot, encouraging a more natural stride. The lightweight Merrell Stratafuse™ thermoplastic urethane and mesh upper “hugs” the foot with a glove-like fit, while the bellows tongue keeps unwanted materials out of the shoe. Antimicrobial Aegis® treatment on the removable EVA insole helps fight foot odor. The rubber outsole is designed with a diamond cut pattern that increases surface contact with the ground, providing better traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Proterra Mid Sport Hiking Shoes:
- Merrell Stratafuse upper with mesh lining fuses thermoplastic urethane and mesh together for a lightweight feel and glove-like fit.
- M-Select Fresh with Aegis antimicrobial treatment prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shank supports the arch.
- Low-profile polyurethane midsole positions the foot closer to the ground, promoting better stability.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Proterra Mid Sport Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.